- Glyphosate is found in several vaccines including MMR-II, MMR-V, Varicella and Zostavax (Shingles).
- Since glyphosate testing began in 2016, reports of glyphosate residues have been discovered in childhood and adults vaccines, with the most contamination found in Merck’s MMR-II.
- Despite a “probably carcinogenic to humans” classification from the International Agency for Research on Cancer in 2015, the National Pesticide Information Center estimates more than 750 products contain glyphosate in the U.S.
- Glyphosate is one of the most widely used herbicides in the United States and the key ingredient in Monsanto’s product called “Roundup” is applied in agriculture and forestry, on lawns and gardens in public and private landscapes.
- There are also confirmed trace amounts of glyphosate found in thousands of products, including cookies, crackers, cold cereals, and chips.
- Several human and animal studies and articles show that adverse effects of glyphosate on children’s health have been disastrous: including contributing to autism and other chronic autoimmune and neurological diseases.
- Trends for glyphosate use in agriculture correlate positively to the rise in autism. Glyphosate “could be interacting in recent years with other toxins to drive up the prevalence of U.S. autism.”
- Read more about glyphosate and vaccines at https://childrenshealthdefense.org/known-culprits/glyphosate/